Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Fun and bringing back the old!

I got a new custom order yesterday! Part of the order is for similar plush to what I am already selling with some modifications(different colors, larger sizes, etc). But another part is the awesome idea of the ZOMBIE BUNNY! With Halloween coming in about a month, I got very excited for this, so I started it right away. I'm quite proud of the design for the zombie bunny, here is my progress thus far:

I also plan to add some black stitch marks to make it look like some pieces were once removed but stitched back on. All in all I'm very excited to see the end product!

I'll be working on that the next couple of days. In addition to that I'm bringing back a lot of my past designs that have already sold. But often I don't like making the exact same thing so for some of them I am adding a twist or changing colors or whatever. One of those is my new jack o lantern Hot cocoa mug with ghost marshmallow.
For Sale:Click Here

The original was just a white mug with normal marshmallow, but one day I was feeling festive and so it started as an orange mug with green handle, then I realized it'd be cool to add the jack o lantern face, then I was talking to my friend and she's like "make a ghostmallow!" and so it was done! The ghost came out super cute too, best suggestion ever.

I'll also be making a red and blue mug, and if they don't sell in a couple months I'll probably add some X-mas decorations and make them winter themed :D

In addition to that I've been working on a Mr. and Mrs. Bunny Fox. The Mr will look the same, but the Mrs. will be hot pink. We'll see how those turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment