Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photo Fun!


So a friend of mine, Kathryn Hansen was talking to me about how she has this wonderful camera, but not always many things to photograph. So I told her about how I have all these plushies, but I'm not skilled at photographing them, and so we agreed it'd be great to have her take some photos of the plushies! I loved ALL of the photos she took, but unfortunately etsy only allows us to share 5 photos per plush, so I thought it'd be fun to make a blog post to share some of the other cute fun photos!!

One of the fun ideas they had was throwing them up in the air for action shots! Here was my favorite of those:


Apparently she got alittle carried away one day and bought 22 limes to take a bunch of photos of the lime with some friends!


And this one is just so cute, to see the two of them frolicking :D


This is my absolute favorite of the bunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment